A Good Laugh

Sometimes, all you need to reboot yourself is a good laugh. This past week I don't think I could have fit any more end of the school year events, beginning of the summer concerts, early father's day baseball games, dinner celebrations, birthday preparations and photo edits into the same week without looking like 'you know, that crazy one!' (oh and don't forget the list of yard work with the looming deadline of June 1st if I don't want to receive 'a letter' from my homeowners association. Yikes!)

So to take the edge off a bit, I decided to take a peek at a site that I knew would bring me some laughter. Have you heard of CAKE WRECKS? http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ . It's this great site showcasing hilarious cake mishaps (or what should be deemed as mishaps). Author Jen Yate's commentary is equally up roaring. The combination of the funky cakes and Jen's feisty words make for a sweet ending!

Here's THE photo that helped get Cake Wrecks on a roll:

under+neat+orig.jpg (image)


You should totally check out Jen's Cake Wrecks site http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com . Scroll down the page and on the right hand side you'll see a 'Fan Favorites' column. A couple of posts (like The First Censored Cake Wreck - it is just so wrong!) contain PG material so be aware if kiddos are on the scene. My favs are too plentiful to name so go to the site yourself and see which ones you like. If you don't come away with some laughter on your face, you might need to go eat some cake!

Delightfully,
Christa

0 comments: