Girls! Girls! Girls!

"Oh girls - girls just want to have fun!" Have I evoked a memory? I have to admit, I felt a bit nostalgic while photographing the lovelies you're about to see below. I grew up in the land of sisterhood; 3 girls all filled with emotions with the youngest sister being several years younger than the other 2. Working with Karen and her lovely daughters made me think of my own sisters and how much fun girls are!

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Karen over the past couple of months as our children play together. We both have similar roots in the Midwest. We both have a concern for our environment. And we both occasionally crave some 'adults only' time! What I love dearly about Karen though, is that she has reminded me that Motherhood, although filled with many ups and downs, can be the most rewarding time of your life if you let it. And that hearing your daughter say, "I want to be just like you when I grow up Mommy!" is not a bad thing.

View the pictures below and you'll understand why Karen and her 3 delightful daughters were so much fun to hang out with.

Sisters


3 Beauties


Miss M talking to me about her upcoming 5th grade graduation. Congrats and have fun girl!!!
5th Grade Graduation

Miss S with a zest and love for life like non other. Thanks for making me smile :)
Miss S - Strike a Pose!

Little Miss A who is a bundle of energy and kept me on my toes the whole time we were together. I just love her curls (sigh...).
Blue Bow Blue Bow sitting at my window

The same picture just a softer look.
Come a little closer

Miss A's pensive pose.
Miss A

Let's get close!
The Eyes Have It!

Got our 'Yo Gabba Gabba' goin' on!
Gaba Gaba

Props and playin' dress up in Miss A's castle! Day dreaming is so much fun...
Little sister

Dancing legs!
Dancing Feet

Super Sisters to the Rescue!!!
Super Girls to the rescue

Who is that caped crusader?
Who is that caped crusader?

There's nothin' sweeter than some mommy love!
Mommy Hugs

Fun with Mom

Thanks Karen for reminding me that motherhood can be filled with fun and laughter!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, Christa. You are quite talented!!! I love your artistic eye. The photos of these girls and their mom, as well as the next series of the triplets with their brother are TRULY GORGEOUS !!!

Christa Paulson Lovato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa Paulson Lovato said...

Thanks Cathy! I hope the pictures made you smile:)