Feelin' Droopy (Ba da da da da da da Feelin' Droopy) - Metro Atlanta Lifestyle Photography

I don't know if it's the cool temperatures, the cloudy skies, the constant drizzle, or the flu mist that invaded my nasal cavity, but today feels a bit droopy. Oh dear sunshine, I do miss you so! Please return pronto so we can all feel prickly and perky again. Cheers! .....Christa

This wilting flower and I are slouching today; awaiting the suns return.

Feeling Droopy

It just looks sad doesn't it?

Feeling Droopy

Feeling Droopy

Don't lose hope. The perky WILL avail! It always does :)

Feeling Prickly

*****Fun prize for the first local yocal who correctly identifies the song I am referring to in the title of this post. Don't forget to leave your guess in the comments section. Good luck!******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Feelin' Groovy" (Simon and Garfunkel). I too am now "groovy" that the sun has finally returned!!! Your pictures are beautiful and are such candy for the eyes. I am lucky to have such a talented friend:)

Karen S. said...

I can't figure out how to leave my identity but it's me, Karen:)