Baby E - Metro Atlanta Lifestyle Photographer

Ahhhh.... another sweet one! Last week I was so thrilled to capture 5 week old Baby E. He is simply adorable! Here's a little peek of the fun we had together.

I love this chair and I was so happy when I saw Baby E's momma had him dressed all in brown. I think he compliments the chair quite nicely!

Douglas Family-1

I "puffy heart" the little bubbles under his tongue!

Douglas Family-3


This picture has "GO BUCKEYES!" "GO BUCKEYES!" "GO BUCKEYES!" written all over it :)

Douglas Family-2

In the cradle of his mother's arms; I love me some baby fluff!

Douglas Family-4

Oh Sweet Slumber....

Douglas Family-5

The session wouldn't have been complete without Big Sister's love! Thanks Douglas family for letting me meet your newest addition. They're both keepers!

Douglas Family-6

0 comments: