Crop Happy - Metro Atlanta Lifestyle Photography

My goal is to take the best picture staight out of the camera that can possibly be taken! But sometimes, a little cropping of that SOTC shot can make a picture shine! Here's an example of a picture of recent newlyweds Sarah & John before any cropping action has taken place:
Sarah + John = LOVE

Now for 3 different views thanks to the beauty of cropping!

Crop #1 is just a little bit tighter. You can still see the all the wonderfully different textures but Sarah & John's faces are closer to us.
Sarah + John = LOVE

Crop #2 is even closer, just a non-conventional size. I just loved Sarah's expression and John looks so fulfilled in his newlywed bliss! I wanted to keep that newly planted tree in the background to symbolize the blossoming of their lives together.
Sarah + John = LOVE

Crop #3 is my favorite! An even square around this magic called LOVE makes my heart flutter.
Sarah + John = LOVE

Hooray for cropping!

0 comments: