Saddle Me Up Some Sunshine Pardner!

I don't know about you, but I'm missing the sun! Oh, it's peeking through the clouds today just a bit, but the temperature is dog gone COLD!!!! So, in an effort to promote positive thinking, to use 'The Secret', or in the spirit of the Ute Mountain Tribe's Spring Celebration Bear Dance I decided to post some pictures of 3 brothers whose spirits are anything but cold. These boys kept me on my toes!!! I not only felt the warmth of the sun during their photo shoot, but the warmth of the bond of some brotherly love. So here we go boys! Saddle me up some sunshine as warm and fun as the day we took these photos......

*Suave - watch out ladies here I come!
>
*Mister Mischevious - look at those eyes!!!
*It's a "G" Thang
Ponies, Cowboy Hats & Rain Boots!!!!
Saddle Up and Ride
*
*Cowboy Cutie
Stick 'em Up
Boys just want to have FUN!!!
Brotherly Love
Boys Will Be Boys
BRAVO Boys! You did a FABULOUS job!!!
Toes of a Feather
BRAVO!!!!!

1 comments:

stacey said...

christa, these are all SO great!!