2-Do in 2009

I recently celebrated a major milestone. Dare I say which one? The picture below holds some hidden clues as to which milestone I'm speaking of.
B-day Milestones
And although this post is a little late, I owe my friends in the "Fabulous Club" some goals for the year. So here goes:

My top 10 2-Do's in 2009 (in no particular order):
1. I will hug more freely - and I'm not talking about trees here folks!

2. I will find a recycling company who will actually separate the recycling and the trash and pick it up at my front door. Come on neighbors - join in the fun!!!

3. I will place myself on the other side of the camera to remind myself what it's like to have someone say "smile"!

4. I will put my "to do" lists on paper instead of trying to keep track of the many many lists I've been keeping in my head.

5. I will compliment strangers who I see doing great things - Like the excellent 'coach' I saw at a restaurant celebrating his team with an end of the year party. He deserved his own recommendation for the enthusiasm and encouragement that he gave to EVERY one of his players!

6. I will get this blog up and rolling and update it on a regular basis. "More to come after these messages..."

7. I will be a part of a book club. I don't know if that means starting one or joining an existing one but if it's anything like my friend Sue's book club I can't wait!!!

8. I will paint my laundry room red and hope that will encourage me to tolerate the never-ending abundance of 'dirty laundry'.

9. I will enter a photography competition.

10. I will work to show others how my time IS a valuable commodity and remind myself that perfectionism and artwork DO NOT go hand in hand.

In case you couldn't decipher the hidden clues in the picture above, here's something that's a bit more self-explanatory!!!
4T and Fabulous

0 comments: